Mountain Wedding Premier Package
Please contact Jenny at [email protected] if you have any questions or would like to set up a tour of the property. Congratulations on your upcoming celebration!: Wedding
Our most inclusive wedding package, the mountain wedding package has everything that you need to create your dream West Virginia Wedding. Our beautiful Concho Wedding Deck overlooks a hairpin turn in the New River, providing an extraordinary backdrop for your wedding ceremony. Following your ceremony, your West Virginia Wedding day will feel complete with your choice of reception venue. Celebrate your day at Concho, where a grassy area is available for an outdoor reception, our Festival Grounds, or The Lost Paddle Bar and Grill (during select times of year).
New River Gorge, West Virginia Weddings are better with ACE!
Mountain Wedding Premier Package Details:
- Includes 2-hour rehearsal time on evening before and 14 hours of exclusive access Concho Overlook and Deck
- Overlook for Ceremony and Reception Site ONLY – $3,500
- Based on up to 80 guests – additional charges of $20 per head over 80
- Includes 80 chairs and 10 tables that can seat 8 per table.
- Wedding party is responsible for decorations, flowers, photographer/videographer, and officiant. For your convenience, we have a list of local professionals to provide these services.
- We also offer a selection of decorations that are at your disposal if you choose to use them.
- Tablecloths are available for an additional $17.00 per table.
- ACE is considered a Venue coordinator and is responsible for proper layout at ceremony and reception site at overlook and coordinating with vendors if applicable. We will assist with the reception table set up and take down.
- Additional costs may include cabins, food and beverage service, dance area, chairs, chair covers, tables, extra Porta-Johns, and tents if applicable.
- Shuttle is available for $75.00 an hour per vehicle.
Additional Amenities for your West Virginia Wedding
With lodging ranging from rustic camping to deluxe cabins, you and your guests can experience the convenience of staying close to your wedding location. And, with dining and nightlife on-site, your guests can enjoy great eats, drinks, and live music, too!
Is adventure in the books? Try out some of our activities while you’re at ACE! Rafting, ziplining, rock climbing, and so much more are available, so your guests can experience the most fun West Virginia Wedding imaginable.