Visit Wonderland Water Park
*Please note, ALL WATERPARK PASSES MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE online. In order to properly moderate social distancing total passes issued per day will be capped.
Water park guest temperatures will be checked and must be below 100.4 degrees to enter the waterpark as instructed by West Virginia state regulations.
– 2020 Water Park Hours –
May 30th – Sept. 2nd
Everyday: 9AM – 8PM
Sept. 5th, 6th and 7th
9AM – 8PM
Sept. 11th – Sept. 29th
Friday – Sunday: 10AM – 6PM
A Water Park In West Virginia? Welcome To ACE Adventure Resort
ACE GUESTS WHO PURCHASE A GUIDED ACTIVITY RECEIVE DISCOUNTED LAKE PRICING. CALL 800-787-3982 TO BOOK.
New Splash Pad
Now, have even more fun with the entire family! Our new splash pad provides cool, fun-in-the-sun entertainment for the youngest of ACE’s guests. Located adjacent to the lake, and close to refreshments, your littlest of littles can now have a full day playing at the waterpark as well! Full Day and Half Day passes are available as well as the money-saving Unlimited Season pass for those who are visiting us here in West Virginia for more than a couple days.
5 ACRES OF UNSCRIPTED FUN… ON A SPRING FED LAKE?!
Pizza and lounging on the shore. Waterslides. Ziplines. Turn the kids loose, and let them run wild. We encourage all grown-up kids to do the same! This is vacation, after all. Climb giant inflatable mountains, and jump into the lake. Splash down from the tower on our lake zip line, or launch your friends into the water on the infamous BLOB feature. When you’re done racing down our 200’ twin water slides and jumping on trampolines, kick back on the beach with a slice of wood-fired pizza to watch the sunset.
- 40′ tall Wet Willie Waterslide
- Tower Zip Line
- Two giant waterslides
- 50 Huge inflatable toys: 25′ Climbing Mountain, Giant Spinning Saturn Balls, SeeSaws, Obstacle Course
- Volleyball and Tetherball
- Giant chessboard
- Complimentary hiking and biking trail access
At the first lightning strike or the rumble of thunder, participants are required to exit the lake. Lake will reopen after 30 minutes from last thunder rumble. Sorry, there is no raincheck or reimbursement due to weather.
Please note, we have made important adjustments below to our water park rules to accommodate for state regulations in response to COVID-19.*
- *ALL PASSES MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE ONLINE. Waterpark sessions will be capped each day to moderate social distancing.
- *All guests will have their temperature checked prior to entry. Those with a temperature higher than 100.4 can not enter the water park based on WV state regulations.
- Wristbands required past entrance way: including patio, tents, beach, and water areas.
- No coolers, outside food or non-ACE food vendors or deliveries permitted
- No glass or outside alcohol beyond the entrance way
- Smoking allowed in designated areas only!
- No pets
- No drones
- Everyone 18 and over must fill out their own waiver
- Participants under the age of 17 must have a parent or guardian signature.
- Youth under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 5 and under are free
- PFDs (Life Jackets) required in the waterpark area
- SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK – Lake attendants are not lifeguards
- No refunds due to weather or misconduct