Visit ACE Adventure Water Park
– 2024 Water Park Hours –
Open Fri, Sat and Sun 10am-6pm.Waterpark access May 27 – Sept 2:
Open Daily 9-8.
Waterpark access Sept 3 – 29:
Open Sat and Sun only, 10am-6pm.
A Water Park In West Virginia? Welcome To ACE Adventure Resort
New Splash Pad
Now, have even more fun with the entire family! Our new splash pad provides cool, fun-in-the-sun entertainment for the youngest of ACE’s guests. Located adjacent to the lake, and close to refreshments, your littlest of littles can now have a full day playing at the waterpark as well! Full Day and Half Day passes are available as well as the money-saving Unlimited Season pass for those who are visiting us here in West Virginia for more than a couple days.
5 ACRES OF UNSCRIPTED FUN… ON A SPRING FED LAKE?!
Pizza and lounging on the shore. Waterslides. Ziplines. Turn the kids loose, and let them run wild. We encourage all grown-up kids to do the same! This is vacation, after all. Climb giant inflatable mountains, and jump into the lake. Splash down from the tower on our lake zip lines, or launch your friends into the water on the infamous BLOB feature. When you’re done playing and jumping on trampolines, kick back on the beach with a slice of wood-fired pizza to watch the sunset. Bring a chair, a towel or a beach umbrella and enjoy a full day of play. Grab your full day or half day waterpark passes here today!
- Two 40′ tall Wet Willie Waterslides
- Two Tower Zip Lines
- 50 Huge inflatable toys: 25′ Climbing Mountain, Giant Spinning Saturn Balls,
- Complimentary hiking and biking trail access
At the first lightning strike or the rumble of thunder, participants are required to exit the lake. Lake will reopen after 30 minutes from last thunder rumble. Sorry, there is no raincheck or reimbursement due to weather.
Please note, we have made important adjustments below to our water park rules to accommodate for state regulations in response to COVID-19.*
- ALL PASSES MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE ONLINE.
- SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK – Lake attendants are not lifeguards.
- Everyone 18 and over must fill out their own waiver and participants under the age of 18 must be included on the waiver for their parent or guardian.
- Youth under the age of 18 must be accompanied and attended in the water at all times by an adult.
- Children 5 and under are free.
- PFDs (Life Jackets) required in the waterpark area.
- No coolers, outside food or non-ACE food vendors or deliveries permitted.
- No glass or outside alcohol.
- Wristbands required past entrance ways: including patio, tents, beach, and water areas.
- Smoking allowed in designated areas only!
- No pets.
- No drones.
- No refunds due to weather or misconduct.