Water Park Time...
It's Time For Sun, Fun and Waterslides at ACE Adventure Waterpark!
Visit ACE Adventure Water Park
– 2023 Water Park Hours –
Waterpark access May 26-Sept 4, Open Daily 9-8.
Waterpark access Sept 8-30: Open Fri-Sat-Sun only, 10am-6pm.
A Water Park In West Virginia? Welcome To ACE Adventure Resort
New Splash Pad
Now, have even more fun with the entire family! Our new splash pad provides cool, fun-in-the-sun entertainment for the youngest of ACE’s guests. Located adjacent to the lake, and close to refreshments, your littlest of littles can now have a full day playing at the waterpark as well! Full Day and Half Day passes are available as well as the money-saving Unlimited Season pass for those who are visiting us here in West Virginia for more than a couple days.
5 ACRES OF UNSCRIPTED FUN… ON A SPRING FED LAKE?!
Pizza and lounging on the shore. Waterslides. Ziplines. Turn the kids loose, and let them run wild. We encourage all grown-up kids to do the same! This is vacation, after all. Climb giant inflatable mountains, and jump into the lake. Splash down from the tower on our lake zip lines, or launch your friends into the water on the infamous BLOB feature. When you’re done racing down our 200’ water slide and jumping on trampolines, kick back on the beach with a slice of wood-fired pizza to watch the sunset. Bring a chair, a towel or a beach umbrella and enjoy a full day of play. Grab your full day or half day waterpark passes here today!
- Two 40′ tall Wet Willie Waterslides
- Two Tower Zip Lines
- A giant 200′ waterslide
- 50 Huge inflatable toys: 25′ Climbing Mountain, Giant Spinning Saturn Balls,
- Complimentary hiking and biking trail access
At the first lightning strike or the rumble of thunder, participants are required to exit the lake. Lake will reopen after 30 minutes from last thunder rumble. Sorry, there is no raincheck or reimbursement due to weather.
Please note, we have made important adjustments below to our water park rules to accommodate for state regulations in response to COVID-19.*
- ALL PASSES MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE ONLINE.
- No coolers, outside food or non-ACE food vendors or deliveries permitted.
- Wristbands required past entrance ways: including patio, tents, beach, and water areas.
- No glass or outside alcohol beyond the entrance ways.
- Smoking allowed in designated areas only!
- No pets.
- No drones.
- Everyone 18 and over must fill out their own waiver.
- Participants under the age of 17 must have a parent or guardian signature.
- Youth under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children 5 and under are free.
- PFDs (Life Jackets) required in the waterpark area.
- SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK – Lake attendants are not lifeguards.
- No refunds due to weather or misconduct.