Gorge Side Wedding Ceremony
Please contact Jenny at [email protected] if you have any questions or would like to set up a tour of the property. Congratulations on your upcoming celebration!: CEREMONY
Getting married in West Virginia? Maybe you’re eloping elsewhere and you want to have a reception with your friends and family? Dance your wedding night away at ACE and have the most fun wedding reception in West Virginia! Our gorgeous Concho area and Wedding Deck provide a stunning backdrop for your reception, with views of The New River Gorge and Thurmond visible from a bird’s eye view.
Gorge Side Wedding Ceremony Package Details
- 3-hour rental of Concho Overlook
- Overlook for Ceremony ONLY – $2,000
- Based on up to 80 guests – additional charges of $15 per head over 80
- Includes 80 chairs and 10 tables that can seat 8 per table.
- Wedding party is responsible for decorations, flowers, photographer/videographer, and officiant. For your convenience, we have a list of local professionals to provide these services.
- We also offer a selection of decorations that are at your disposal
- Tablecloths are available for an additional $17.00 per table. Based on 80 guests (additional charges will vary)
You and your guests can add more fun to your party by taking advantage of everything that ACE Adventure Resort has to offer! This will be the West Virginia Wedding Reception that your friends talk about for years to come.
Stay at ACE and stay close to your reception site! With dozens of cabins for you and your guests to choose from, as well as rustic style lodging, RV sites, and camping, there is something for everybody! Cook in your cabin, or check out some of ACE’s dining options! Looking for nightlife? The Lost Paddle Bar and Grill features live music every Friday and Saturday night during the summer months and has a huge selection of local craft brews and cocktails.
After (or before!) your big day, make sure to check out some of the activities that ACE has to offer. You and your guests can take on a rafting trip, or zipline beside the New River Gorge. For little ones (or little ones at heart), try out Wonderland Waterpark, a 5-acre spring-fed lake full of inflatable toys! With dozens of activities, there’s something for each of your guests to enjoy!