Scenic Cliffside Ceremony And Reception
Please contact Jenny at [email protected] if you have any questions or would like to set up a tour of the property. Congratulations on your upcoming celebration!: CEREMONY
Our Concho Overlook provides the ideal wedding venue in West Virginia. The beauty of the New River Gorges makes for a stunning backdrop for your wedding day, and we believe that ACE has the most spectacular vantage point of the river. The Concho Wedding Deck, perched on the edge of the New River Gorge, overlooks the New River and the town of Thurmond. No other wedding venues in West Virginia have a view quite like this!
Scenic Cliffside Ceremony and Reception Package Details
- 8 hours of exclusive access to our Concho Wedding Site and Deck
- Overlook for Ceremony & Reception ONLY – $2,500
- Based on up to 80 guests – additional charges of $20 per head over 80
- Includes 80 chairs and 10 tables that can seat 8 per table.
- Wedding party is responsible for decorations, flowers, photographer/videographer, and officiant. For your convenience, we have a list of local professionals to provide these services.
- We also offer a selection of decorations that are at your disposal if you choose to use them.
- Tablecloths are available for an additional $17.00 per table.
With lodging, dining, activities, and more all available on-site, your guests can stay close to the wedding site and have a blast, too!
Deluxe lodging is available for those who seek all the comforts of home. Choose from large and small cabins, all complete with their own hot tub. Or, opt for mountain top camping and sleep under the stars.
You and your guests can embark on a rafting trip, or fly through the trees on a zipline tour. With dozens of activities available, this will be the best wedding venue in West Virginia that they’ve ever seen!
Check Out Our Catering Menu Here…