Wonderland Water Park
Updated hours: Friday, Saturday & Sunday 10am-6pm. Closes for season Sept 25th.
Call to book: 800-787-3982
Wonderland Water Park is a 5-acre water park full of all kinds of AWESOME — water slides, zip lines, inflatable toys, and of course, our crowd favorite: THE BLOB. Lounge on our white sandy beach or play a volleyball match. On summer nights, we show family-friendly movies under the stars. The spring-fed mountain lake is set in the heart of our 1,500-acre resort.
- Open May through September
- Reduced hours after Labor Day: Friday, Sat & Sun 10am-6pm
- Closed Sept 25th for the season!
- All ages welcome!
- 40' tall Wet Willie Waterslide
- Tower Zip Line
50 Huge inflatable toys: 25' Climbing Mountain, Giant Spinning Saturn Balls, See Saws, Obstacle Course
Volleyball and Tetherball
- Giant chess board
- Hiking and biking trails
- "Dry" Climbing Tower
- PFDs are included and required while in the water
- Parents: Please know where your children are AT ALL TIMES and be cautious of swimming abilities.
- Attendants are not a lifeguards - swim at your own risk.
- Sorry but we do not issue refunds due to inclement weather
*Please print this waiver and bring it ACE with you. Each person is required to complete the waiver. Parents signature required for youth 17 & under.
Water Park Pass Rates:
10am to 6pm = $17.90
Age 5 and under free with each adult full price pass.
Reservations with any guided activities get a discount on lake passes. Guided activities include Whitewater Rafting, Ziplines, Mountain Biking, etc. Call now to book activities or book online.
10am to 6pm = $8.95
**Stay connected – we have FREE WiFi by the lake!
***Lake only open May through September - the water levels are drained for winter.