Join ACE Adventure Resort for the 14th Annual New River Gorge-ous Trail Run & Walk. There are three race options – all the courses wander through deep hardwood forests and offer spectacular views of the New River and the historic town of Thurmond. And yes, prizes are awarded.
Starting at $20
Registration Coming Soon
Half Marathon Run: $40
8.5-mile Run: $30
5.0-mile Walk: $20
Race Day Registration: add $5
Race Day Itinerary:
8:00 am – 9:45 am – Race day registration and packet pick up
9:45 am – Prerace Meeting
10:00 am – Race Start
11:00 pm – 1:00 pm – Burrito luncheon for all racers
1:30 pm – Awards Ceremony
*Take advantage of the FREE onsite shower houses after the race!!
Prize Purse & Racer Perks:
• Cash prizes awarded to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place overall winners for men and women in both the half-marathon and 8.5-mile races
• Half-Marathon - Medals awarded to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishers in each division
• 8.5-Miler - Medals awarded to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishers in each division
• Walkers – Medals awarded to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place overall winners
• The first 100 registrants will receive the 14th Annual commemorative t-shirt
• All racers can enjoy ACE’s signature burrito luncheon - Come with an appetite!
FREE CAMPING to racers so make a weekend of it and bring along the family to enjoy ACE's awesome activities. Get into some whitewater rafting, zip-lining, mountain biking, paintball, kayaking, or SUPs just to name a few options. A favorite activity among racers is ACE Lake, a 5 acre inflatable playground complete with waterslides, weeble wobbles, blobs, and more! Check out the menu at Woody's & The Lost Paddle Lounge and don't forget about deluxe lodging options with outdoor hot tubs that are perfect for soaking those sore muscles after the race.