Fall Gauley Classic Overnight – 2 Days
Experience the Gauley River from beginning to end by rafting 23 miles in 2 days – without ever leaving the canyon. Day 1: raft the Upper Gauley tackling continuous, pounding whitewater. Unwind by the fire and share stories of the day's adventure that evening. Day 2: raft the monster roller-coaster waves of the Lower section.
- Min Age: 15
- Day 1 – Class III-V+ Upper Gauley River
- Day 2 – Class III-V rapids of the Lower Gauley River
- Trip Length: 23 miles
- Riverside lunch at ACE’s private deck both days, plus a tasty dinner with hot melted s’mores for dessert on Day 1 and a yummy breakfast on Day 2
- Season: weekends September 8, 2017 – October 22, 2017
- Tents and sleeping pads provided
- Minimum Height: 60 inches
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.