Our Water Park Pass is Your Ticket to Our Mountain Paradise
Wonderland Water Park is a 5-acre water park full of all kinds of AWESOME — water slides, zip lines, inflatable toys, and of course, our crowd favorite: THE BLOB. Lounge on our white sandy beach or play a volleyball match. On summer nights, we show family-friendly movies under the stars. The spring-fed mountain lake is set in the heart of our 1,500-acre resort.
- LIMITED HOURS: Friday, Saturday, Sun 10-6pm (hours cut back after Labor Day each year)
- Closes for season Sept 25th
- All ages welcome!
- 40' tall Wet Willie Waterslide
- Tower Zip Line
50 Huge inflatable toys: 25' Climbing Mountain, Giant Spinning Saturn Balls, SeeSaws, Obstacle Course
- Beach front
Volleyball and Tetherball
- Giant chess board
- Hiking and biking trails
- "Dry" Climbing Tower
- PFDs are included and required AT ALL TIMES if you are in the water
- Parents: Please know where your children are AT ALL TIMES and know their swimming abilities.
- Attendants are not lifeguards - swim at your own risk.
Please print this waiver and bring it ACE with you. Each person is required to complete the waiver. Parents signature required for youth 17 & under.
Water Park Pass Rates:
Full Day = $25.90 (10am-6pm)
Half Day = $17.90 (10am-2pm or 2pm-6pm)
Age 5 and under free with each adult full price pass.
Reservations with any guided activities get a discount on lake passes. Guided activities include Whitewater Rafting, Ziplines, Mountain Biking, etc. Call now to book activities or book online.
Full Day Discounted Rate = $12.95 (10am-6pm)
Half Day Discounted Rate = $8.95 (10am-2pm or 2pm-6pm)
**Stay connected – we have FREE WiFi by the lake!
Waterpark open May - September