From 9-year-olds to folks in their 80s, we've seen them all go down the awesome New River Gorge. They come for the fun, to connect in the wilderness, or to learn a little wild and wonderful West Virginia history.
- 20 Class II-IV+ roller-coaster rapids
- Wild coal town history and gorgeous views
- Trip Length: 8 miles (Half day)
- Meals: Not provided
- Minimum Age: 9 years (minimum height of 52") for Oar Raft only, with river levels up to 2'. Guests in regular 16' rafts must be a minimum age of 12 and minimum height of 56".
- Season: March-November, 2017
- *2017 Peak Days: Saturdays May 18 - Oct 22, May 28-29, Sept 3-4
16' Raft (8+ Person)
Adult: Regular Rate: $99 / Tues-Thurs: $85 / Peak Days: $119
Youth: Regular Rate: $89 / Tues-Thurs: $85 / Peak Days: $109
Min Age: 12; Sturdy, stable ride, great for large groups
14' Raft (6+ Person)
Adult: Sun, Mon, Fri: $109/ Tues-Thurs: $95 /Peak Days: $129.
Youth: Regular Rate: $99 / Tues-Thurs: $95 / Peak Days: $119
Min Age: 15; Our recommended boat of choice - roomy seating, bigger wave hits!