Fall Upper Gauley All Day
From beautiful mountains to some of the most challenging West Virginia whitewater rafting, Gauley River rapids are a force to be reckoned with and a badge of honor you will never forget. Boats and lodging fill up fast, ‘cuz it’s some pretty fun stuff.
Classic 16', 8 Person Raft:
Starting At 159
6 Person Raft: Only $10
- Minimum Age: 15
- Straight up world-class section of Class III-V+ Gauley whitewater rafting
- A 14-foot waterfall. Seriously.
- Gauley guides who have all the river skills, knowledge and passion for big waves
- Trip Length: 12 miles (All day)
- Meals: Riverside lunch at Sweet’s Falls – ACE’s private lunch site (new menu and vegetarian options available if notified at time of booking)
- Season: weekends September 8, 2017 – October 22, 2017
- Minimum Height: 60 inches
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.