Fall Gauley Marathon Overnight – 2 Days
Prepare yourself for North America's most intense and exciting river experience. Day one, journey 23 miles down the Upper and Lower Gauley in a steep, rocky riverbed of whitewater. That evening, experience dining hot-off-the-grill and the simple pleasure of a comfortable night under the stars at ACE's private riverside campsite. Day two, return to Summersville Dam, and raft 12 more miles of the big class V+'s all over again!
- Minimum Age: 15
- Day One – Class III-V rapids of the Upper Gauley River
- Day Two – Class III-V+ Upper Gauley River
- Trip Length: 35 miles (2 days)
- Meals: Riverside lunches at ACE’s private lunch sites both days, plus a tasty dinner with hot melted s’mores for dessert on Day 1 and a yummy breakfast on Day 2 (new menus and vegetarian options available if notified at time of booking)
- Season: weekends September 8, 2017 – October 22, 2017
- Tents and sleeping pads provided
- Minimum Height: 60 inches
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.