Fall Gauley Lower to Upper 2 Day Package
We take our time rafting both the Lower and Upper Gauley by spreading this whitewater trip over the course of two days.
No camping on the river, so you can come back to the resort for a hot shower, hot dinner and a soak in the hottub in between trips.
- Day One – Class III-V rapids of the Lower Gauley River
- Day Two – Class III-V+ Upper Gauley River
- Trip Length: 23 miles (2 days, no riverside camping)
- Meals: Riverside lunches at ACE’s private lunch sites both days
- Season: weekends September 8, 2017 – October 22, 2017
- Minimum Age: 15
- Minimum Height: 60 inches
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.