This New River rafting trip is perfect for the kid or the big kid-at-heart. Two days full of floating, swimming and fun times on your family adventure vacation. Best of all, you camp out along the banks of the river and let the sound of crickets and whitewater sing you to sleep.
- Class I-III+ Rapids
- Swimming (plenty of it), river games, ghost stories and a possibly hike to the nearby ghost town of Thurmond
- Trip Length: 2 Days, 5-6 hours rafting each day
- Meals: Kid-approved riverside lunches both days, plus a tasty dinner with hot melted s'mores for dessert on Day 1 and a yummy breakfast on Day 2 (new menus and vegetarian options available if notified at time of booking)
- Season: May-October
*2017 PEAK DATES: Saturdays 5/4 thru 10/16, 5/29, 7/3, & 9/4
- Minimum Age: 6 years (24-inch chest size)
- Minimum Age to paddle a ducky solo: 10 years and must be a minimum height of 56"
16'/8+ Person: Sturdy, stable ride, great for large groups
1-2 Person Ducky: Inflatable kayaks - highly responsive for a fun ride
Adult: Regular Rate: $274 / Peak Days: $299
Youth: Regular Rate: $224 /Peak Days: $249
2017 PEAK DATES: Saturdays 5/4 thru 10/16, 5/29, 7/3, & 9/4