One of the worlds top 10 rivers
Prepare yourself for North America's most intense and exciting river experience. Day one, journey 23 miles down the Upper and Lower Gauley in a steep, rocky riverbed of whitewater. That evening, experience dining hot-off-the-grill and the simple pleasure of a comfortable night under the stars at ACE's private riverside campsite. Day two, return to Summersville Dam, and raft 12 more miles of the big class V+'s all over again!
- Day One - Class III-V rapids of the Upper Gauley River
- Day Two - Class III-V+ Upper Gauley River
- Trip Length: 35 miles (2 days)
- Meals: Riverside lunches at ACE's private lunch sites both days, plus a tasty dinner with hot melted s'mores for dessert on Day 1 and a yummy breakfast on Day 2 (new menus and vegetarian options available if notified at time of booking)
Season: weekends September 8, 2017 – October 22, 2017
Tents and sleeping pads provided
- Minimum Age: 15
- Minimum Height: 60 inches
Call to Book: 1-800-787-3982
14'/6+ Person: Fri/Sat=$399, Sat/Sun=$399, Sun/Mon=$349
*ACE's MOST POPULAR RAFT SIZE
16'/8+ Person: Fri/Sat=$389, Sat/Sun=$389, Sun/Mon=$339
12'/4+ Person: Fri/Sat=$439, Sat/Sun=$439, Sun/Mon=$389
Since this one is extreme, you'll need to call to Book: 1-800-787-3982
Every seat is like a front row seat of whitewater rapids in your face. No joke.
Min. Age 18; Adults only; strong swimming skills and healthy physical condition is essential. Must book in multiples of 4 or 5.