The Key to Our Success… YOU!
Every year, several thousands of special people take on the task of planning a vacation with ACE for family, friends or coworkers. We know what kind of dedication it takes to organize a group and we thank you.
Below you will find great planning resources and tools like sign-up sheets and games you can play on your drive to ACE.
If we are missing any info, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
This will help you get all of your group details organized so you know what activities work best for all of you.
This has an overview of everything you need to know from the time you book your trip until you arrive at ACE.
Once you have all the details about your group and know what you want to do, give us a call at 1-800-787-3982 or email
and we'll walk you through the reservation process. We can help you:
- Check availability for dates
- Develop your itinerary
- Book your trip
- Download Tax Exempt Form (for non-profit groups only)
- Download Confirmation Booklet (will answer most questions)
- Make your deposit (required within 10 days upon making reservation)
- Review your electronic confirmation (double check all dates and times)
- Non-profit groups send us a copy of your Tax Exempt Form back to ACE (please write your confirmation number on the top when you fax this sheet back to ACE at 1-304-469-3053).
PREPARE GROUP MEMBER PACKETS
(make copies for each participant)
Once your reservation and deposit are complete, you will want to get all the information to all of the adventure participants in your group. Download the Roster Sheet to help you keep track of everyone. We recommend you put together an Adventure Packet for every group member to make sure you all arrive at ACE with proper paperwork, attire, etc.
Each Group Member Adventure Packet should include:
- The Adventure Itinerary (call or email ACE for updated version)
- Any applicable Downloads or Waivers such as:
MAKE SURE ALL PAYMENTS ARE MADE
Make sure you arrive at ACE with no stress - collect funds from group members beforehand.
- First payment (deposit due 10 days after reservation)
- Final Payment (30 days prior to arrival)
- *Note – if booked with in 30 days – full balance is required with reservation.
FINAL TRIP PREPARATIONS
Before you head to ACE Adventure Resort, do one final check to make sure everything is ready.
- Confirm your reservation
- Collect all waivers and make sure they are signed
- Confirm travel plans (maps / directions / contacts / schedule / check-in / arriving times)
- Have a great time!
From rewarding those that serve our country in the military to helping meet the budgets of college students,
ACE strives to provide wilderness getaways at reasonable prices for those who deserve a great vacation!
Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Churches, Mission Groups, 4-H, YMCA,
Summer Camps, College Orientation programs,
Schools, Corporate Teambuilding Retreats, College Clubs,
Military, Firefighters, Policemen,
Government Public Service workers and other organizations
are ALWAYS welcome for adventures at ACE!
*Discount available on Eligible Activities (excludes Horseback Riding);
can NOT be used in conjunction with "Bring More Save More" discount.
We have the best DEALS for a guaranteed GOOD TIME –
the more friends you can pack into the car to make the trek to West Virginia, the more everyone will save!
Bring your bachelor or bachelorette party and raft for an unforgettable weekend
or plan your next family reunion in one of our deluxe log cabins.
- 10-24 Friends: Save $5 per person
- 25-39 Friends: Save $10 per person
- 40+ Friends: Save $15 per person
*Excludes Horseback Riding & Bridge Catwalk; can NOT be used in conjunction with non-profit pricing.
Need more forms for your group? Download any of the following documents by clicking on the links below:
ACE Info Package - Find out all things ACE. How to get here, what to bring, you name it, this download has it.
Adventure Planner Worksheet - Make planning your group trip easy.
Adventure Planner Roster - Here's a great sign-up sheet so you know who is coming on your trip.
General ACE Waiver - All group members who are under 18 years old will need a parent or guardian's signature. Make sure you arrive at ACE with minors' forms completely filled out).
Horseback Waiver - ACE Adventure Resort has a horseback tour specific form. If you are traveling with any minors that will need parent or guardian signatures, make sure they get this form.
ACE Lake - ACE Adventure Resort has an incredible lake water park located in the heart of our Resort Complex. Make sure any minors traveling without a parent or guardian each bring a Lake Waiver so they can enjoy our inflatable toys like THE BLOB!!
Games for the Road - We know that packing a bunch of people together in the car can be a [mildly] stressful affair. Download our Road Games and make your journey to ACE just as special and memorable as the time you spend adventuring!